Streets of Sereitei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a brand new Bleach Roleplaying game that hopes to start a brand new type side to the games. It's also a part of the overall Pack-RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ishirou Kai's Hollowfication Process (Both initial process, and controlling)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Kai

Character sheet
Race: Vizard
Division/Ranking: Vizard (Loner)
Skill Levels:

Ishirou Kai's Hollowfication Process (Both initial process, and controlling) Empty
PostSubject: Ishirou Kai's Hollowfication Process (Both initial process, and controlling)   Ishirou Kai's Hollowfication Process (Both initial process, and controlling) Empty4/7/2009, 6:47 pm

*Flashback 120 years after the Winter War*
Kai was in his room at the Kido Corps Headquarters hard at work on a set of seals that he was hoping would be able to reverse the process of hollowfication.
'If I can get this right, I'll have surpassed Tessai-shisho as the greatest Kido user to ever come through the Kido Corps. I just need to get this to work right...' thought Kai as he tried to concentrate on the meticulous process that was writing kido seals.
"-Yawn- Dammit....now I have to start this freaking seal set over again," said Kai, as he threw away the scroll and started writing on a new one. Slowly he interwove the different connections of the seal, but once again he started dazing off, and as was its wont his mind started thinking of other things. Before he knew it, Kai was asleep without a single care in the world.

"K....K....KAI-TAICHO!!" yelled one of his subordinates as he walked in the room. Kai stared at the man looking to match a name with the face.

'For the love of god, how am I supposed to remember all these freaking names?' he thought, as he angrily got up.

"What is it," he asked, and the man seemed nervous to have disrupted him.

'Serves him better, if he doesn't have a good reason I'll just blast him into oblivion,' thought Kai, and he started to dream about using several Kido spells.

Slowly his mind dozed off and he suddenly yelled, "Hado: Gojuuyon Haien!"

The large red blast that incinerated his bed and his previous work seemed to make him attentive again, as did the cough from his subordinate.

"Taicho, I'm here to tell you that we've had a slight problem with the hollowfication research." said the shinigami.

"And the problem is?" asked Kai impatiently, "Well out with it!"

"We uhh.....that is to say the research team uh......vanished, sir." answered his subordinate.

"Vanished? As in disappeared completely?" said Kai.

"That's generally what Vanished means sir," responded his subordinate.

"Take me to the room where the research was being done," commanded Kai, and his subordinate did as he was told, leading him down to the lowest levels of the headquarters...

(Will be continued in next post)
Back to top Go down
https://strsereitei.rpg-board.net

Ishirou Kai's Hollowfication Process (Both initial process, and controlling)
Page 1 of 1